What: The start of a week on the Amalfi Coast
When: July 2017
Distance from home: 1316 miles
Length of adventure: 3 nights
For our big summer trip last year we spend a week in island hopping in Greece (which I have written about), then after a week in Greece we flew to Naples and spent another week exploring the Amalfi Coast. Sorrento was our first stop.
What did we do?
- Hired a moped and drove up and down the coast near Sorrento for a day.
- Wondered around the old town and sat looking at the sea.
- Visited a Lemon grove to admire the giant lemons.
- Got the train to Pompeii to explore the ruins there but there is a different blog about that coming soon.
- Ate well and drank excellent wine in the sun shine.